Expert Drain Cleaning Plumber Near Surprise, AZ
If you believe that you have a clogged drain, you should contact a professional plumber. Store-bought products and home remedies may exacerbate the problem. As an experienced drain cleaning company, The Plumber Guy can help eliminate any clogs in your drains promptly. We proudly serve homeowners throughout Surprise, Arizona, and surrounding communities.
Are My Drains Clogged?
At The Plumber Guy, we have the knowledge and equipment required to accurately diagnose your plumbing problem. However, there are a few common signs to look for that point to a clogged drain. These signs include:
- A rotten food smell coming from your kitchen drain
- Water draining very slowly
- Gurgling sounds in your pipes
- Water pooling up
- Plumbing fixtures backing up
If you notice any of the above signs, you may want to request our drain cleaning services.
How Can I Avoid Clogging My Drains?
Clogged drains can be avoided at times with proper practices in place. The Plumber Guy recommends that you:
- Use drain strainers. Strainers can catch hair, soap, food, and other things before they get caught in your drains.
- Don’t wash fats (including greases and oils) down your drains.
- Be careful when deciding which foods to put down in the garbage disposal.
- Before bathing, brush your hair to remove loose strands that could clog your drains (the same concept goes for your pet’s fur).
- Avoid flushing non-flushable items down your toilet such as paper towels, wipes, feminine products, etc.