Professional Drain Cleaning Service for Your Home in the Glendale, AZ, Area
If you believe that your drains may be clogged, you should contact the experts at The Plumber Guy. Home remedies and store-bought products can end up making your clog more severe. At The Plumber Guy, we have the equipment and experience needed to provide proper drain cleaning services. We proudly serve residential clients throughout Glendale, Arizona, and surrounding areas.
Do I Need My Drains Cleaned?
Without certain equipment, it can be difficult to tell if a clog is the cause of your plumbing problem. However, there are a few indicators that you can look for. Common signs that your drains are clogged include:
- Water pooling up
- Water draining very slowly
- Gurgling sounds in your pipes
- Plumbing fixtures backing up
- A rotten food smell coming from your kitchen drain
If any of those signs apply to your situation, we can help with our expert drain cleaning services.
How Do I Avoid Clogging My Drains?
Oftentimes, you can avoid clogging your drains by following a few simple tips. As an experienced drain cleaning company, The Plumber Guy suggests that you:
- Always use drain strainers. These can help keep hair, food, soap, and other things from building up in your drain.
- Avoid washing fats (including greases and oils) down your drains.
- Be conscious of what foods you’re putting down in the garbage disposal.
- Brush your hair before bathing to help eliminate loose strands from going down your drain. You should also brush your pet’s fur before bathing them.
- Only flush toilet paper—never flush wipes, paper towels, feminine products, or other non-flushable items down your toilet.