Are you having problems with your plumbing system? Maybe you have a clogged drain or sewer line. Either way, you don’t need to worry, a professional plumber can help. With the innovative process of hydro-jetting, your drain or sewer line can be cleared in no time.
Hydro-jet equipment is much more powerful than common drain cleaning and sewer cleaning methods. Through hydro-jetting, high-pressure water is sprayed through your home’s pipes or sewer lines to clear them of blockages. This equipment can cut through tree roots, wash away collected debris, and dissolve grease and soaps.
However, a plumber must complete a camera inspection before performing hydro-jetting. If your pipes are discovered as damaged or weak, hydro-jetting can cause more damage, so a different cleaning method would have to be used.
To complete a camera inspection, an expert plumber will use a scope with a state-of-the-art, waterproof plumbing camera. Sewer scoping or drain scoping is crucial to clearly identify your plumbing problem so that the best solution can be used to resolve it. Camera inspections can reveal blockages, display the condition of your pipes or sewer lines, and even ensure that the sewer lines or pipes are perfectly clear after they have been cleaned.
Avoid Clogging Your Drain & Sewer Line
Fortunately, most drain and sewer line clogs can be prevented. Once you know what causes clogs to form, you can avoid those practices. Some expert techniques to prevent clogs from forming in your drains and sewer lines include:
- Be aware of what you put in your garbage disposal. Some foods are meant to go in a compost heat or trashcan.
- Brush your hair (or your pet’s fur) before bathing. This routine can help remove any loose strands (or fur) rather than letting them get caught in your drain.
- Don’t flush non-flushable things down your toilet. This may seem obvious, but you’d be surprised as to how many things are considered non-flushable. Common non-flushable household items include wipes, paper towels, toilet cleaning sponges, and feminine products.
- Try not to wash greases and oils down your drain. These liquids can easily form clogs.
- Use drain strainers in your kitchen and bathroom to catch hair, food, soap, and any other items that can clog your drain.
If you experience a clog in your drain or sewer line even after following these techniques, contact a licensed plumber as soon as possible to help prevent the clog from getting worse.
Do you believe that your drain or sewer line is clogged? Contact The Plumber Guy today to learn more about how we can help with our hydro-jetting and other drain and sewer line cleaning services. We offer free service calls and estimates during normal business hours and often provide same-day service. If you have any questions about hydro-jetting or any of our other plumbing services, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Homeowners choose The Plumber Guy over other local plumbers due to our expertise, value-driven service, and affordable prices. As a licensed plumber with decades of experience, you can count on The Plumber Guy to resolve your plumbing problem in as little as one day.